Mobile Banking from Cornerstone Bank
Manage your money anytime, anywhere with Cornerstone Bank Mobile Banking. Whether you need to check your balance, deposit checks, find an ATM or branch, pay a bill or transfer funds, Cornerstone Bank has you covered.
Discover the advantages of having your bank on your phone, wherever you go:
- It’s Secure – Your personal information is protected, even if your phone is lost or stolen.
- It’s Convenient – Using your phone’s camera, depositing checks is a snap.
- It’s Easy – Download the app for iPhone® or Android™ or access mobile banking from your phone's web browser.
Not only is Cornerstone Bank Mobile Banking safe and convenient, it’s also free! Sign up today!
Getting Started with Mobile Banking
- To access Mobile Banking, you must be a current Online Banking customer. Don’t use Online Banking? Enrolling is easy just click here!
- Download our mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store and login using your online banking username and password. You can find us on the App Store by searching cornerstone bank nj. Don’t have a smartphone? Visit www.cornerstonebanknj.com/mobile using your mobile browser to login.
- Review and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Begin using mobile banking to review transactions, pay bills, transfer funds and locate branches and ATMs.
Mobile Banking - Best Security Practices
- Password Protect Your Mobile Device – Create a PIN, passcode, or use fingerprint technology to gain access to and use the device. This helps prevent unauthorized individuals from gaining access to your device. Also, when using mobile banking, do not use public Wi-Fi, but rather a secure access point that blocks others you do not know.
- Screen Timeout - Set an idle timeout that will automatically lock the phone when not in use. This also helps prevent unauthorized individuals from gaining access to your data.
- Update your phone – Keep all software up to date, including the operating system and installed "Apps". This helps protect the device from attack and compromise.
- App Stores – Obtain your apps only from trusted sources such as the Apple iTunes Store, Google Play, or the Amazon App Store for Android. This helps you avoid malware which is often distributed via illicit channels.
- Do not modify your device – Do not "jailbreak" or "root" your device. "Jailbreaking" and "rooting" removes the manufacturer's protection against malware.
- Delete bank text messages – Delete text messages from the bank after you have read them. Although there is no information within the text, it is still a best practice to not leave them on your device. As a reminder, your bank will never ask you for your account number, PIN, or any other personal information via text message.
- If you lose your phone – If your phone is lost or you change your number, contact the bank immediately and have your mobile account put on hold. You will need to download the service again with your new device and go through the registration process.
1 Cornerstone Bank does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking, however message and data rates may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services by your wireless carrier.